Sales Supervisor - FMCG
Sales Supervisor - FMCG
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for supervising the sales team including but not limited to meeting targets; monitoring route plan; providing professional and excellent customer service; executing sales and marketing strategies and activities; communicating pricing fluctuations and retaining existing and building new customer bases.
- Ensure the achievement of targets and objectives related to sales target, sales volume, GP targets and distribution objectives to ensure optimal business efficiency.
- Responsible and accountable for liaising with assigned principals (both prospective and existing) and commercial teams (within company and intra-company) on the commercial aspects of the business.
- Responsible and accountable for the inventory management of products under his/her supervision and procurement of the correct volume and mix of products to service the customers according to the agreed company sales and distribution standards.
- Responsible and accountable for the development, implementation and control of the company sales and marketing strategies and plans in the area under his/her supervision.
- Provide professional and excellent customer service levels including but not limited to fostering good supplier and customer relationships with key customers, efficient listing of new products or existing products of different variants, prompt resolution of customer complaints or feedback.
- Analyze sales data, field reports and variances to recommend, implement and administer methods and procedures to improve the sales of the Company.
- Conduct regular market visits with sales representatives to improve customer satisfaction by managing customer issues effectively, improving performance and providing guidance and training.
- Generate sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets, analyzing competitors and identifying market trends.
- Perform any periodical or ad hoc commercial related tasks or reporting as requested by management.
Reports to : General Manager (FMCG)
Relationships : Work closely with Deputy Manager (Brunei)
- Degree Holders preferably in Business, Marketing or Management.
- 4 to 6 years of working experience in supervisory role in the FMCG industry, both in general and modern trade.
- Good command of verbal and written English and Malay. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Possess leadership skills essential to lead a sales force.
- Basic financial literate and Competent in the use of IT.
- Ability to work under pressure in fast paced work environment
- Resourceful and ability to work independently, interact well and reach out to all levels within the organization when necessary
- Good analytical and negotiation skills to aid the business development, sales and marketing process.
- Knowledge in handling quality assurance for FMCG products is an advantage.
- Meticulous and attention to detail with strict compliance.
- Possess Class 3 driving license and own a car.
5 working days per week TAP & SCP contribution
DCH AURIGA (BORNEO) SDN BHD
- Date Posted
- 29 June 2020
- Office Hours
- Industry Type Industry Type
- Retail sale of other goods in specialized stores n.e.c.
- Sales supervisor
- $2000-3200 Monthly
- 4-6 Years Experience
- Brunei Muara
- Gadong 'B'
- Allowances Range
- Driving License Class
- Last date to apply