We are looking for a Receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be the main person assisting customers for directions to varios parts of the office, contacting other employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages. Other than this, you will also be expected to carry out administrative tasks.
To be successful in this role, you need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Ms Office applications. Prior experince as a receptionist or customer service assistant is an added benefit.
- Greet clients, visitors and staffs with a positive, helpful attitude
- Assisting clients/visitors in finding their way around the office.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting passess and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative task including copying, faxing, taking notes, etc.
- Answering phone in a professional manner and routing calls as necessary.
- Assist in keying in porspects and assisting in calling customers for renewal of insurance reminder.
- other duties as and when required.
- Min GCE O level with credits in both English and Malay lanaguages.
- Previous experince in Customer Service or Receptionist is and added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Competency in MS Office applications Word, Excel and outlook.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various task as required.
Annual Paid Leave Annual Paid Sick Leave Renewal Insurance Commission
Boustead Sdn Bhd
- Date Posted
- 30 June 2020
- Office Hours
- Industry Type Industry Type
- Sale of motor vehicles
- Receptionist (General)
- $500-600 Monthly
- 0-5 Years Experience
- Brunei Muara
- Gadong 'B'
- Allowances Range
- Driving License Class
- Last date to apply