Interior Designer Responsibilities:
- Outline client design objectives.
- Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
- Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
- Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
- Source materials and products included in plans.
- Create 'mood boards' to sample your design vision.
- Render design ideas in forms of paste-up or drawings
- Utilize computer applications in the design process.
- Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met.
- Use computer-aided drafting (CAD) and related software to produce construction documents
Annual Leave / Medical Leave / Medical Claim / Insurance
SYSTEMATIC LIVING COMPANY
- Date Posted
- 29 August 2020
- Office Hours
- Industry Type Industry Type
- Manufacture of furniture
- Interior designer/decorator
- $0-1500 Monthly
- 1-5 Years Experience
- Brunei Muara
- Berakas 'A'
- Allowances Range
- Driving License Class
- Last date to apply