TASK AND ROLE DUTY
- Welcoming customers as they coming into the restaurant.
- Process customer’s order and generate their bills.
- Assisting kitchen staff whenever such assistance is required
- Ensuring customers satisfaction while dining in the restaurant.
- Ability to carry out task in an accurate manner
- Ability to work under pressure during rush hour.
- Fluent in Malay and English.
- Initiative and committed.
- Great teamwork role.
- Willing to work on shift, public holiday and weekend.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
Minimum O Levels or equivalent or at least work experience working in F & B industry.
- Date Posted
- 08 October 2020
- Shift Hours
- Industry Type Industry Type
- Food service counter attendant
- $0-400 Monthly
- 0-1 Years Experience
- Brunei Muara
- Berakas 'A'
- Allowances Range
- Driving License Class
- Last date to apply