• Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years of related experiences.
• Prepare planning schedule, cost estimation for each work to be executed.
• Monitor work progress, project expenditures and exercise cost and resources control.
• Identify work scope and materials requirements from Client Drawings.
• Execute project as per plan.
• Prepare work packs c/w shop fabrication drawings for order received.
• Review actual work progress and update and revise planning schedules
• Enforce HSE and Quality control.
• Coordinate with site personnel and resolve technical problems.
• Prepare project progress report or work done report and budget for projects.
• Ensure project is run within budgets.
Massutera Engineering Sdn Bhd
- Date Posted
- 09 October 2020
- Office Hours
- Industry Type Industry Type
- Construction of buildings
- Mechanical engineer (General)
- $1190-3490 Monthly
- 5-6 Years Experience
- Sungai Bera
- Allowances Range
- Driving License Class
- Last date to apply