- Manage warehouse operation inclusive of inventory control, loading and unloading operation as well as palletizing.
- Manages weekly and/or monthly stock counts.
- Maintain the warehouse work areas in clean and orderly condition.
- Assist in developing logistical plans for daily operations and logistics’ contingency plans.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely preparation and availability of all technical materials to avoid shortage especially during maintenance and/or production activities.
- Assist and monitor during production time and responsible for moving materials and products (full goods and/or finished goods) manually or using industrial vehicles such as forklift truck, designated trailers and/or route trucks and equipment as and when needed.
- Any duties given by supervisor and/or required by Management from time to time.
- High School education with Minimum of at least 2-3 years’ experience
- Can do basic calculation
- Possess valid driving license (Class 3)
Bengawan Murni Beverages & Manufacturing (B) SDN BHD
- Date Posted
- 09 October 2020
- Office Hours
- Industry Type Industry Type
- Manufacture of other beverages
- $0-590 Monthly
- 1-3 Years Experience
- Brunei Muara
- Pengkalan Batu
- Allowances Range
- Driving License Class
- Last date to apply