Marketing Content Creator
Marketing Content Creator
We are from Jeqenbell Enterprise and mostly known as Sharqiaa Hijab Brunei, one of Brunei’s leading companies in apparel industry. We are also an authorized distributor for Sharqiaa brand from Saudi Arabia. If you’re passionate on apparel industry and are very excited to be part of a great journey, Sharqiaa Hijab Brunei is a great company for you.
We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented Marketing Content Creator to produce high-quality outputs for our business. The Marketing Content Creator will update existing marketing material, generate novel work such as copy writing, and identify new ways to reach costumers. You should also contribute to the shaping of our stylistic guidelines. To be a successful Marketing Content Creator, you should focus on appealing to customers' interests by creating engaging material. Marketing Content Creator also produces entertaining or educational material and is responsible for the contribution of information to any media. You will create both digital media and offline content that caters to the interests of a target audience.
Your goals are to engage new and existing customers on behalf of us with the ability to blend our company’s content guidelines with creativity. As a Marketing Content Creator, one needs to have a sense of curiosity to identify problems worth solving. The insights that come from this inherent curiosity make great content.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company marketing materials, and social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Create and design various materials (photos or videos) for print and digital collateral (related for marketing material).
- Expedites the inevitable “rush jobs”.
- Work closely with staff members from sales assistant to marketing team to conceptualize and produce creative solutions that meet business requirements.
- Participate in planning and strategizing for inbound marketing campaign execution including content, content schedule, platforms and measurements.
- Research and plan out effective and engaging content ideas for apparel industry related topics. Stay up to date with latest industry trends and practices.
- Develop benchmarks and goals for each campaign and ensure they are reached.
- Participate in clients meetings/collaborations.
- Develop content for Sharqiaa Hijab Brunei promotion.
- Generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure customers’ satisfactions.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Proofread the material to be published. Amend designs after feedback.
- You will be responsible for the creation of design solutions to briefed projects and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Ensure that all artwork is created effectively with quality control and on schedule; maintain brand consistency throughout your work, reviewing final layouts before posting, printing and publishing.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images or videos.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Education required: Minimum Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent in Marketing, Graphic Designing, or in relevant field.
- Nationality: Local or Permanent Resident
- Knowledge & Skills required:
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Must have an excellent IT skill and working knowledge of the Adobe package: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and etc.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how to apply E-Commerce Applications.
- Experience in using video and editing equipment and able to create simple animation video.
- Experience with photography and videography, camera and video equipment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Good time management, great interpersonal and communication skills and creative thinker.
- Excellent social skills, able to work both independently and with teams.
- Collaborate with coworkers and interface with clients.
- Love to hustle and work in a fast pace environment.
- Self-taught learner willing to read and keep up-to-date on technological changes and implemented to Sharqiaa Hijab Brunei.
- Good knowledge about marketing.
- Interest in the apparel industry.
How to Apply
Send your application with updated curriculum vitae, recent passport-sized photo, relevant certificates and portfolios to email@example.com
- Date Posted
- 09 October 2020
- Office Hours
- Industry Type Industry Type
- Retail sale of clothing in specialized stores
- Marketing specialist
- $780-980 Monthly
- 0-3 Years Experience
- Brunei Muara
- Gadong 'B'
- Allowances Range
- Driving License Class
- Last date to apply