Chef De Partie
Chef De Partie
- Has working experience as a Chef de Partie (at least 4 years of experience).
- Excellent record of kitchen management.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Capable of delegating multiple tasks.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices.
- Oversee a section of the kitchen and responsible for all culinary dishes that are prepared in their section.
- Manage a section of the kitchen and maintain the highest standards of food quality and presentation in workstation. Works within the station in clean safe and efficient manner in accordance with the policyâ€™s procedures and standards of the kitchen.
- Ensure that all preset standards for food production, food service and presentation are to be strictly followed at all times in order to maintain consistency.
- Ensure that all food products are handled, stored, prepared and served safely in accordance with company food safety guidelines.
- Ensure staffs follow the safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
- Keep work station clean and adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Ensure the highest standards and quality in the daily preparation.
- Ensure Fridgeâ€™s/freezers are well organized and all spoilage is disposed properly.
- Operate all kitchen equipment and conduct themselves with safety in mind at all times.
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations.
- Optimized the cooking process with attention to speed and quality.
- Report any and all deficiencies in kitchen equipment functionality and quality of food products to sous chef.
- Prepares lists of food products required for station.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the full menu and be able to explain dish description. Perform other job-related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Attends all company trainings as required.
- Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
- Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
- Keep overproduction, food wastage and spoilage to a minimum, ensures proper rotation, labeling, storing of food in order to reduce food cost expenses.
- Conducting stock takes; inventory according to company procedures.
Serikandi Cafe & Restaurant
- Date Posted
- 24 March 2020
- Shift Hours
- Industry Type Industry Type
- $0-950 Monthly
- 0-0 Years Experience
- Kuala Belait
- Pekan Kuala Belait
- Allowances Range
- Driving License Class
- Last date to apply